hit counter
/ clover52
hey . what's up stranger ? welcome to clover . dont' forget to check in and leave me a comment or a shout out or something, just so I know you where here . this is my little blog/blogger and where i release some of my content. be warned though, this is mostly a place for me to rant about everyday life and so forth, so don't expect a lot of content, or ask me for it .

/ the runner
Danny .F999KR . 19 as of 1988 . Sophmore in college . music . movies . anime . manga . jdrama/kdrama . sarcastic . loving . outspoken . random . creative . rants a lot . photoshop lover . optimistic . exiting . passionate . is currently living outside of boston, but wants to live in boston . loves fashion . loves computers and technology . dislikes the smell of old food, or really hott days . curious for more?

/ navigation
home the boy content portfolio site exit

/ affies&lovers
- COMMENT & APPLY
- COMMENT & APPY
- or EMAIL ME
/ shout

Free chat widget @ ShoutMix


/ contact
AIM : F999KR
Myspace : danny
mail : mail me

/ archive
August 2008
September 2008


/ warning
Hi . You are in MYYY area, so please follow the rules . If you follow my content, then please make sure to give me credit for it . If you download any icons or anything that you use, please make sure to upload to your own host, because hot linking just wastes my bandwidth . I'd rather not hear what you have to say if it is negative . If it is a comment that can help me improve, then I'd like to hear it, but if not, then keep it to yourself and go somewhere else . As long as you guys follow the rules, we will all be happy foo '. Unless stated otherwise, everything here belongs to me . If it does not, then it must be on credits . Now Follow the white rabbit .


10:33 PM
the boy
Name: Daniel
Nicks: 5261Eureka, F999KR, Chester Revolver
Sex: Male
Orientation: Gay
Date Of Birth: Dec.15, 1988
Age: 19
Grade: 2nd yr. college
Location: USA
Nationality: Dominican
Language: Spanish, English, simple Japanese
Religion: none, but I do believe in a god

------------

Hello, I'm Danny . I dislike my name . I wish it was something like .. idk, Connor , or Ryan, or even Kyle . I was born in December, so I'm a Sagittarius . I live right outside of Boston . I love Boston . I'm a sophomore at college, studying computer information systems (which will lead me into software engineer) . I'm not really into school much . If it was up to me, I'd stay home all day and watch tv and eat ice cream . But I can't do that, so I manage .

Most of my "me" time is spent on the computer . I love being on the computer, and honestly (like not even joking, serious like cereal .. and cereal is pretty serious) I spend most of my life on my computer . My little cousin calls my computer my girlfriend, lol . She ask's me if I'm taking my computer out on a date any time soon (she's 5, so she thinks a computer is a person, seriously ) . I like to make icons . I'm a nerd . I enjoy coding . I like fashion at the same time . I try to tune people out if they are annoying me in my personal life . I don't actually dislike anyone, because that takes to much energy . I'm straight edge .. like I don't do anything bad (so people sometimes call me boring) .

Music is my life . I love all music, except country, and even that I listen to time to time (oh so rare) . I like bands, groups, and idk .. a lot of stuff . Shibuya-kei is one of my favorite genres of music i'd say . I don't really pay attention to language, but the feeling itself . IDK . I did say I love fashion, and even though I'm nerdy, I would say I have sense of style, wouldn't you ? hehe .

------------

MUSIC: too much to name
MOVIES: too much to name .. hehe .

or am I lazy ? .. idk .

------------

myspace: http:/www.myspace.com/phawwkingdanny
deviantart: http://5261Eureka.deviantart.com
livejournal: http://F999KR.livejournal.com

------------

MSN: dannydynamico@hotmail.com
AIM : F999KR

------------

MORE ? ask me .

Labels:



- - - - - - -